help its pay day and i really want to treat

tanya12

so every pay day i get a take away and have a few drinks and its killing me to not be doing that tonight im really feeling deprived right now and would love nothing more then this but not sure how it will effect me
help me girls lol

Why not buy yourself a nice top tomorrow in the size you are aiming for? Or take yourself off for a nice evening at the cinema or something?

tanya12 said:
so every pay day i get a take away and have a few drinks and its killing me to not be doing that tonight im really feeling deprived right now and would love nothing more then this but not sure how it will effect me
help me girls lol

You could have a chicken Shish just throw the wrap !!
I did last weekend the chicken is grilled felt quite naughty eating it too although were allowed lol

Drink loads of water I know it's not the same have a coke zero x

Agreed, treats are treat. and food is food!!

I got myself a nice lush bathbomb and some new shorts in a size down

Some pampering stuff?? ....have a relaxing pamper, nails, hair, soak.... keep your mind off it and be a nice reward perhaps

ah so hard girls im not gonna get anything but have to say feel quiet shity now especially as my partner has just eaten a huge kfc (i bought him it)
this has been my first proper hurdle as i havnt wanted to eat anything the whole time i have been on the diet

tanya12 said:
ah so hard girls im not gonna get anything but have to say feel quiet shity now especially as my partner has just eaten a huge kfc (i bought him it)
this has been my first proper hurdle as i havnt wanted to eat anything the whole time i have been on the diet

Good for you!!!!

My oh is having a bulmers :0/ it's do hard isn't it

woop way to go! i'd buy yourself some clothes dont waste money on food thanks not only going to waste your progress but make you feel crappy about doing it! :D keep goin!

I had a really difficult job to think of 'treats' for upcoming events or even loosing weight (!) that weren't food/alcohol related..!
Which in part made me realize my mindset was a bit wrong.

So eventually I've settled on:
- Clothes shopping - even wandering around clothes shops makes me want to STAY ON TARGET! Dressing rooms especially do.
- Donating clothes that don't fit anymore to charity - feelgood factor in a few different ways.
- Body focussed pampering - would usually feel a bit too indulgent, but I figure I need to be more body aware - so have a massage course & makeup class coming up (courtesy of a popular deal website!) & also have a body wrap/facial etc. coming up too.
- Hobbies - ideally active ones but I'm just not much of an exercise alone person & finding committing to teams too hard with work - so thinking more of things that can be dropped into & out of... so far have tried sewing classes & joining a Glee-style-choir is on the list.
- Staying in with DVDs - less tempting than cinema - but have taken some sweet flavoured (malic acid!) water + a porridge pack cookie & survived the cinema!
- & some ridiculous landmark milestone bling when hitting target - to condition me into maintaining...

Hope some of these give some inspiration.

Back