Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Help, it's Sunday !!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by kmassey7, 20 March 2011 Social URL.

1. kmassey7

kmassey7 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.42%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Help, i have just made Sunday lunch and the smell of roast chicken is killing me!! I have served it up and got out of the way. I'm logging onto here for some encouragement, God this diet is hard work !! What do other Lipotrimmers do when they've got a family to feed ?? :eatdrink023:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. squeeze86

squeeze86 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(24.41%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Aw yeh I think I'd be the same with roast!! But when I make my daughters meals I just let myself sniff it really close to get a good nose full... And FOR ME... I'm not suggesting for anyone else!.... But for me, as soon as I get close to the food it's like it just twigs that actually yes it smells nice but I don't want to eat it. If I avoid it then I obsess about it. Only when iv got my face in it can I find that realisation that it's only the smell I want!! Obviously other people might find it the other way round. Yesterday I made my daughter toad in the hole and it smelt delicious and as I was chopping it up I really wanted some. Then I picked up a sausage and put it right by my nose and sniffed it for ages. And my desire instantly dispersed.

Just stay strong and know that food is only a temporary enjoyment. Being slim and confident... Wearing the clothes you want and loving yourself is a permanent, life changing enjoyment that will benefit you and your whole family. A roast, as lovely as it is, right now it's your enemy and you just have to focus on your goal and your strength to defeat it!!! Good luck, you can do it! X

4. BUTTERBEAN94

BUTTERBEAN94 Is a loser! ;-)

Start Weight:
    22st10lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(7.55%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I've not got a family to feed as I've told my oh to look after himself, but I run a pub and make sandwiches etc and I find it hard! I make sure I have a hot cup of tea on hand and come on here! I look through all the past post too, starting from the last page, by the time I realise it I've been on here for an hour!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.