• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Help left for work without my packs what do I do I cant survive on water and tea

MissB

hiya, alot of people leave a few packs in work in case they forget. I dont have my 1st shake untill 1pm. What time do you finish work at? If you just drink your water you will be grand until you finish ive went until 5pm before having my 1st one. Otherwise you could have a small piece of chicken.It really would be a shame to do it in your 1st week.God luck with whatever you decide.

becky xxxx

LucyLou

Silver Member
Miss B your in Dublin? I have my 2 tetras here with me for today but could manage on 1 if your close enough to me to get one? Im doing SS+ so I could have my "meal" at lunchtime??

Where abouts are you?

MissB

Miss B your in Dublin? I have my 2 tetras here with me for today but could manage on 1 if your close enough to me to get one? Im doing SS+ so I could have my "meal" at lunchtime??

Where abouts are you?
Lucy I work in town on the quays are you near there?

LucyLou

Silver Member
Im in the IFSC!! Not far at all!! I can give you the choc tetra if you like and I can have my meal at lunchtime. Im sure thatll do me??

MissB

Are you sure???? My god your a life saver, the tetra would do for my lunch and I can have my meal at home, I'll bring you in a choc tetra tommorow so your not left short!!!
Will I meet you at lunch somewhere, I work in Ulsterbank on Georges quay so just across from the IFSC. I dont like giving my details over the nt but its an emrgency. can you email me?

[email protected]

Thanks Lucy :)

LucyLou

Silver Member
I just sent you a mail there. Its no problem at all!