Help me choose a Dress please...

passionflower

Silver Member
Hi girlies I need some help. Both me and hubby are off to Vienna for an all expenses paid Incentive trip i earned through the direct sales company I work for. These trips are always incredible and they culminate with a fabulous Gala on the last night when everyone gets to dress up and enjoy a fabby dinner in a fabby location. You can read all about my Monacco Trip HERE and last year's Prague trip HERE should you be interested.
So today no less than 9 dresses arrived and I have narrowed it down to two. Not sure about the shoes yet so ignore these for now. Which one looks best to you?
Not sure if the oversized snakeskin belt makes this dress a bit more casual and not so cocktail y
402811726.jpg

Same dress with a gold skinny belt I had in my wardrobe, what do you think? too skinny for all the heavy ruffle detail?
402811719.jpg

More or less same colour a bit shorter though do you think is too short? I hate those knees but hoping they will look better with a few less kilos on them, here's hoping anyway.
402811723.jpg

Help!!!!!!

Last edited:
I must admit I like the 3rd one the best really suits you :) its simple and elegant :) lovely

Thank you lovelies for being so sweet and thank you for reassuring me, third one is my favourite to I was just a bit concerned about the length of it. I adore anything lacey and my heart skipped a beat when I found it, you can tell I was more relaxed in it as I started posing LOL in all the other ones I am straight to attention.
I think I will stick with purple shoes I do not like to wear matchy, matchy stuff and I can pick the gold in the earrings or maybe a gold handbag and will pick the purple in the shoes with my grandma's amethyst ring which I wore once since she past away. It's a whopper so it will show LOL
402812291.jpg

ermm I know I need some hand cream don't I?

I have a version of the last one but with more of a plunge neck, much shorter and longer sleeves ... its a fab colour

Love the lacey one, purple and turquoise go fab together, it my favorite combination!

Have fun!

FF

Hiya slim you ;) you look great in both dresses! I've not read the other posts but I prefer the thinner belt if you go with the first dress however my selection on you would be dress number two! Don't forget to post and let us know which you choose! Have a fab time, love Saskax

You can tell from your stance that you are most comfy in the third one. It's not too short! Your legs look fab xx

Yes I agree with the rest the third one is great on you, and love the idea that you posted the options for wider opinion poll.....more please great idea and have a fab time x

Thank you so much ladies, after looking at these picture I keep bursting into laughter, my hair's a mess no make up on and I look frightened to death I think its because I was trying to control the camera try and smile for the camera and I clearly cannot cope with it all LOL. Anyway I have a welcome dinner outfit and a few day outfits to plan for the same trip so I will be asking your advice again. But I won't do nothing until auntie Flo has been and visited, my belly feels HUGE

You look fab in both I personally prefer the 2nd one but not a fan of lace but you will knock em dead either way! x

I like the Lacey one at the end and the second one with a thin belt purple shoes will look stunning!! You look fab too! Cx

I love the sleeves on the second one but you look great in the third too! I think you look happier in the first! X

Back