• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Help me i dont know what to do...

My cdc has just emailed me to say he now has the porridge ( 1st time) but I dont know weather to bother with it or not?

If I just have 1 to try it I wont be seeing him for 2 weeks to get anymore, if I buy more and hate it i wont be seeing him for 2 weeks to exchange, what do i do????

On the one hand I ve come this far without it.............. ooooooooooo I just dont know.lol.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
It seems to be a love it or hate it thing so I would definitely wait for 2 weeks and psych yourself up for it. If you loved it and needed more ........
:0)
I like it.

Gloria19

I know I can do it..
like you say hun, you've come this far without it. Get one pack... if you like it, you can have something really nice to look forward to in 2 weeks time :) Get them tastebuds excited lol

andju

I lurve lurve lurve bars
Thats a shame,may have been the answer,I loved the porridge at first but now I cant touch it may have been over kill on my part!

Ive ordered them as extras so if I dont like them I will still have enough shakes to last me, why didnt I think of that before.lol.

Thanks every1.xx