Help me! Im craving food

jem021286

Hi ladies, been out all day surrounded by food and been able to resist temptation but now I'm so so tempted to eat :( actually feel like I want to eat everything and anything! X

Have you created a "thinspiration" album.

I've made one on my phone so everytime I feel like cheating or giving up I go back through it to remind myself of what and why I want this! X

Thanks for replying x

I haven't had my third product yet having a pint of water hoping the hunger passes xxx

Mizkirsty I have loads most on the photos on my phone/fb are when I'm slimmer as my weight fluctuates all the time xxx

Yes don't give in to temptation, I regret it straight after, I feel quite guilty now for having a 4th product but I suppose it's better than going on a binge! X

Mizkirsty I have loads most on the photos on my phone/fb are when I'm slimmer as my weight fluctuates all the time xxx

Exactly look through those and that'll keep you on the straight and narrow you can do it!! Think of how amazing your feel tomorrow when you didn't cheat xx

When i have been really really struggling i remind myself that i wont even enjoy what I eat because i will stuff it down so quick and then will be crippled with guilt at undoing all my hard work, it just isn't worth the guilt and self loathing afterwards for me.

Hope you have got through it, is there anyone you can ring for a long natter? That always seems to help me.

Lol we should set up a support help line!

Your doing the right thing jem by coming on here and looking for support and hopefully getting lost in forums as a distraction! I like to look at everyones before and after pictues when im on the edge!

I survived woohoo!!! I had my first shake (which I kept postponing) and a litre of water then fell asleep lol.

I think admitting that I wanted to cheat helped in a way as I would have had to 'own up' xx

That's what's so great about the board. I feel like I have a kind of responsibility to my friends here, even though it doesn't really matter to them one bit whether I lose or gain. I feel like I'd be letting them down if I cheated, and that I may be sending a signal to someone considering starting the diet that it's too hard to keep up. My pride, my finances and my lifelong goals all need me to stick to the diet, so having to report my weight losses every week really keeps me on the straight and narrow!

Only just spotted this thread, Jem : well done for not "caving to the craving" - falling asleep is evidently a good tactic ! - but maybe your body needed that more than the actual food.

Really don't know what I would do without this forum.

Though must admit am whiling away my afternoon on here hoping it will rain, 'cos if it doesn't I'm supposed to be walking my son's dog : and despite faffing about for two hours , on here and watching telly, still no sign of the wet stuff...

Update : felt so guilty after writing that I went round and walked Ollie : and of course it p'd down and he got muddy - so ended up showering him (at son's ) then me (at home).
Sat in dressing gown exhausted but virtuous !

Proud of you :) and hope you felt better after the exercise. Country I care if you lose or not!!! We are all in it together. I feel like comic on here keeps me in check. As I've said before previously when I have tried to do the diet u have 'hid' from the forum and cheated but not this time. I am determined to be 100% x

Proud of you :) and hope you felt better after the exercise. Country I care if you lose or not!!! We are all in it together. I feel like comic on here keeps me in check. As I've said before previously when I have tried to do the diet u have 'hid' from the forum and cheated but not this time. I am determined to be 100% x
Your results show that to be true, Jem ! When is your next weigh- in ? xx

Tomorrow night at 6:15. I'm really nervous though even though I've been 100% I feel bloated (maybe its because I had my shake then straight to bed and struggling to go to loo)

The scales will tell and the important thing is that I know I've been good and if I cheat I'm only cheating myself xxx

Yeh, the night before weigh-in is awful - like the night before scholl exams or something! And I always hold my breath when am being weighed for some bizarre reason !
Sorry meant school exams : sooo tired.
Am sure you will do really well - fingers and toes crossed for you !- will look out for your result. Good luck xx

Back