help me im sinking!!!

dalite

Hello all ive just finished my 100 days and 2lb under 4 stone woohoo!!
but all ive done is eat this weekend it all starts great in the morning but by tea time its all messed up and im standing by the fridge with the door open just looking for food help i need some magic words of wisdom or just a good kick up the backside:( :sigh: :cry:

Hey dalite, sorry to hear the fridge has sucked you in. Just think how well you have done in those 100 days, and how you don't want to go back to how you were before. Why not look at some piccies of you 'before' and 'after' to help motivate you, or look at some other piccies on here (I have just been looking at Jem and they are fab). Find yourself something else to do when you hit that time of the day when you want to go to the fridge. I'm not good with advice, but really know how you feel when you know what your doing is not a great idea, but you do it anyway!

DONT GO THERE GIRL. You must go into maintenance now and not slip up. Learn how much to eat and balance out the foods to ensure the weight doesnt pile back on.
I did the Lighter Life diet and like you I lost 4 stone. I went skiing and assumed I could eat well as I was exercising every day...... and the rot set in. I hadnt learnt how to manage my food intake, I hadnt learnt my triggers etc etc. I gradually put back all that weight AND THEN SOME MORE.
I am now in the early stages of Cambridge Diet as I couldnt face repeating the LL programme as it was going over the same ground and my Doctor probably wouldnt have signed to repeat it. I am not going to make the same mistake again. You have to learn portion control and see which foods trigger bad reactions from you, which foods add weight etc. etc. Please call your counsellor and chat with him/her for better advice and dont drift.

Hey dalite, sorry to hear the fridge has sucked you in. Just think how well you have done in those 100 days, and how you don't want to go back to how you were before. Why not look at some piccies of you 'before' and 'after' to help motivate you, or look at some other piccies on here (I have just been looking at Jem and they are fab). Find yourself something else to do when you hit that time of the day when you want to go to the fridge. I'm not good with advice, but really know how you feel when you know what your doing is not a great idea, but you do it anyway!

Hi :)

This is great advice Bobbin and I would definitely agree and say go and have a browse on the before and after piccys dalite.:D

Just do whatever you can tonight to distract yourself from the fridge and then maybe tommorow you will feel as though you can sit down, have a good think and go back to basics and refocus. After all, look at the amazing achievement you have made!!!!

Best wishes,

Lacey..xx :D

thanks so much for the support its really hard being at home with my four small children at the weekend but to be honest i havent been 100% for ages ive got another four stone to lose but cant understand why im sabotaging myself

thanks so much for the support its really hard being at home with my four small children at the weekend but to be honest i havent been 100% for ages ive got another four stone to lose but cant understand why im sabotaging myself

Maybe you're just tired hun? Four small children would do that!!! I have a 10 year old and a 4 year old at home here and by the weekend I am knick knacked.

Do you think it may also be a bit to do with the fact that you've got sort of half way, feel so much better than you did at the start, people have noticed etc etc BUT you still need to keep the momentum going and push forward to shift the other 4 stone? It's not easy to keep focused and get to the finish line is it.:sigh:

I hope you stay with us as much as you can and get as much support and motivation as you can. I'm sure it will help you and we will be here, good times and not so good times with no judgement, just support.

YOU CAN DO THIS>>>TO THE END. BELIEVE IT AND YOU WILL. :D:D:D

I also think that this is the 100 day syndrome - we psych ourselves up to this 100 days and when we get there you can feel like you've won a battle, you've done so well, you look and feel different and as the self sabotage creeps in and knocks you down .... then we think we can cope and you know what, some of us just can't and give in.

Kick up the backside - get away from the fridge! You go to the fridge if you need something for a meal or snack that you're making for someone else apart from that just don't go near it - don't put temptation in your way. You've shown that you can do this and you've done so so well, please don't make the rest of your dieting journey harder for yourself.

Stay strong and you will do this and reach your goal in the shortest time xx

Well done on what you've achieved so far...I am on day 90 and am struggling too... take each day as it comes but move straight on to developers... I have much mre than u to lose ;) lets race 2 the finish... ull be there b4 me and ull be fit and slim for summer!!!! xx

Back