Help me please, i'm a newbie!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Hufflybug, 15 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Hufflybug

Hufflybug Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hello All:), i'm new on the site, i just stumbled across it and everyone is so supportive, i think it's really what i need to get myelf motivated and reach my goal. i'm a single mum and if im honest ive used that as an excuse to be lazy and sit around the house when my sonis asleep rather thn doing some exercise. I ve been wanting to loose weight since i had my baby boy in feb 07, i put on about 4stone and wear a dress size 16. ive been meaning to start loosing weight two weeks ago and ive not done anything yet. ive joined Curves a fitness centre for women but am not really sure if i should follow a diet because i want my weight lost to be long term. i just waned to know, how other people got started and what worked best for them with regards to eating?
    thanks x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. barcababex

barcababex Full Member

HI

I found cambridge suited me I tried everything else but because I sole sourced ( ie only shakes and soup) it took away all the cravings for the junk food I used to eat, so when I moved up the plans I really enjoyed the healthy food. I also found exercising fine on CD.

Hope you find a solution that suits you

N

4. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Hi and welcome to the group. Well done for making the decision to get fitter and healthier for both you and your baby.

There are many different paths - not all routes to 'slimville' will suit all people so have a look around the different forums and ask what you want to know then you'll be better armed to make an informed choice :)

5. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Diet:
    Exante
    Personally I needed a head shake up and to re start my relationship to food. I'd got in so deep that ww or sw or such like wouldn't work for me and as I have so much to lose I wanted quick results. CD is the best diet I've ever done both for results and generally feeling great. The lack of hunger has got to be the biggest selling point xx The support on here is mind blowing, I love all my 'computer friends'

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.