HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by mrsmitch01, 17 September 2010 Social URL.

1. mrsmitch01

mrsmitch01 Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11lb(30.35%)
    Ok i'm on extra easy and since 24 feb i have only lost one stone!!!!! i have been doing s.w for 20 months now and i have got my 6 stone award so far but i seem to be stuck at the same weight, 16 stone 3lb. everytime i lose some i either put it back on r stay the same every week!! i am ding the plan to the book, i even did the 7 day eating plan from last weeks new magazine and stayed the same. i eat my 1/3rd superfree foods with each meal and stick to 10 syns per day, so i really cant see what im doing wrong..... if anyone has any advice they can give me i would be really grateful. thanks guys xxx:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. loungelizard

loungelizard Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(11%)
    Diet:
    SW Extra Easy
    Sorry if I've missed it but have you posted your food diary on here so people can look at it.

Your weight loss so far is fab:)

4. Anna24

Anna24 [url=http://www.TickerFac

Start Weight:
    13st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.81%)
    Diet:
    swimming world
    post your food dairy hun and do you do exacise as well as that also help but well done with the weight lost so far xx

5. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Full Member

Current Weight:
    9st10.5lb
    Diet:
    Calorie Deficit
    You have probably reached a maintenance level. You need to gradually lower your intake as the weight comes off.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.