HELP ME! Second thoughts about Slimming World

LittleKitten

I have gone off the bl00dy rails again :break_diet:

You know over all the years for whatever reason I don't seem able to stick to the diet. I know Slimming World well and always go back to it because it's easy to work out what I can and can't have in my head. I'm now the heaviest I've ever been and despite feeling super determined when I started again I massively went off track at the weekend and am now struggling to get back on. I feel utterly miserable with myself. I don't want to give up though. I have stopped smoking this year, if I can have the strength to do that I can find something from within to lose weight! I need to do this before my weight spirals out of control

I'm wondering if maybe Slimming World isn't for me, maybe I should try something else. I had a read of the NHS Top 10 diet reviews and think I might give the South Beach Diet a go instead. Anyone done this? Anyone have any thoughts?

Sorry for moaning :cry:

You have to do what is right for you. You could give South Beach a go, it'sit's not going to do you any harm.

Its a personal decision. Take me, I have tried them all pretty much. Haven't done south beach specifically but I have done low gi and that's pretty much the same. Until I did SW nothing quite clicked. My best success was weight watchers but it felt like a slog. What is it that attracts you to south beach? You need to find something that gives you that juju to succeed. They must have a forum on here? Go lurk a bit and see what you think

I don't know what it was about the south beach diet that appealed but I read about each of the top ten and something about that one rang a bell with me. I've downloaded a sample of the book so gonna have a read up on it and maybe give it a go

Sent from my KFTT using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm on SW too. I'm doing ok on it so far. I like being able to eat unlimited fruit. It really helps with hunger later on at night. There's no harm in trying another diet. Everyones different. I can't do the really restricting diets, I end up falling off the wagon and losing control completely then before I know it I'm heavier than when I started.
How long have you been on SW this time around and also what caused you to go off track? x

Back