HELP ME!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Hufflybug, 5 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Hufflybug

Hufflybug Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hello all,
    Since having my baby i have been carrying 'baby weight', lol its a running joke now as my 'baby' is almost 4years old. When i first started on here i managed to lose 2stones and i have kept that off, however i would like to be back to my pre-pregnancy weight of 11stone and size 12 im about 13stone 4lbs and between a size 14 and 16. im active and i eat well most of the time but i cannot maintain. i start off well i'll do two or three weeks of eating well and going to the gym at least 5times a week. Then i have a beer or chocolate then i let it all go. i love the gym i can spend hours in there but as a single mother i cant go when i want to especially as i work 40hours a week and have to take him to and from nursery with 30minutes to get to work. Moan, Moan, Moan! i know im going on but what do you do when you've been here before? how do you keep moving forward???

I'm going on holiday in 2weeks and want to loose something. Any advice?

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.