Help Me

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by katie b, 11 February 2008 Social URL.

1. katie b

katie b New Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi guys

I have been lurking about here since i started cambridge three weeks ago and it is the motivation just from reading about you guys which has got me through the first few weeks so just want to say thanks firstly. Im quite new to all this and have finally plucked up the courage to post as im in need of your help. Im in a competition in my local paper which is the evening times in glasgow to win a trip to paris for valentines day and really want to win as it was me and my OH's 5 year anniversary on friday. I hope sound really cheeky but I was wondering if anyone would mind voting for us. All you need to do is text ROMANCE B to 80360. I hope you all dont think im being cheeky but just thought there is no harm in asking.

Thanks Katie Xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Flab-u-less-Flower

Flab-u-less-Flower Silver Member

hello and welcome

4. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    Hi
    i will do that for you now,i no it must be hard for cash for some ppl this time of year so a free break would be good.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.