Help!!! Motivation needed!

wendymcg

Hi everyone!!

I new to forum new to sw (first weigh tomm ) I have had work accident over year ago and am at home hence put on nearly 2 stone!! It's very hard not to think about food all day,any tips?? I try to walk when I can but exercise is difficult!! I try to be good but it's hard!!! Any tips for a brand new dieter will be gratefully recieved!! Good luck everyone!

Keep your self busy. Anytime you are tempted to eat remember the body you want. This usually worlds for me. Read other slimmers Success stories to jeep you motivated..... If they could do it so can you!

I struggle with snacking when I get bored, I think sometimes I just need something to do with my hands... So now I do a little cross-stitch, or I'll play sudoku or something, to distract me and steer me from the kitchen! Lol

Are you able to go swimming? It's low impact so usually a good option for injuries etc, and it works sooo many muscles :)

Good luck! Xx

7lb down 25lb to go!! Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Am going to try swimming as think that would be good for my back and my weight!! Will start tomm!! Thanks for the advice and encouragement!!! Means a lot!

Hi and welcome. I'm a newbie here too.

Dee

when I followed SW I found I needed to have a lot of things prepared, only so when I was hungry I could eat it pretty quick! Knowing what you're eating in advance stops you wondering off. Make sure you've plenty of free snack in so you can graze if you feel the need. How did your first weigh in go? x

I find it helpful to have visual reminders of what u want around u such as pictures of a dress u wud hope to wear following ur weight loss or a bikini u wud neva b brave enuf to wear at ur current weight!

hope dis is helpful!!

Hi all, unfortunately my first weigh in tues said only lost half a pound!! Was gutted to put it mildly, having said that it's half a pound the right way!!! I bought some scales, now realise my cereal portions were way top heavy!!! Doing well so far.actually finding it easier this week choc cravings almost gone!!! I honestly feel like I loosing weight, my home scales day so too so will see what next tues class brings!!!

Hi, I have just started SW and agee with the other comments about doing something to keep busy, I try and pick up my knitting or sewing. Good luck

Back