Help & motivation REALLY needed for ......

Bananadrama

Silver Member
my Exante TS restart.

OK so I started exante TS at the end of April and have lost 28lbs so far. I had lost 34lbs and was doing really well....then I had 2 weekends off which lead to not being strict throughout the week and now I'm really worrying that I'm not going to make my target and fit into my wedding dress in 11.5 weeks time :(

I feel like what I feared was going to happen is happening and that's that I'll lose control, fall off the wagon and letting go of what could have been so fantastic.

I don't know what the hells the matter with me, you would think that me getting married in less than 12 weeks would be motivation enough but it's just not and I KNOW that at the moment, if I don't lose the other 3st I have to lose, I'll be SO miserable on the day :cry:I have been food for the last 3 days, then this evening, had a row with O/H on the phone and he's away so just ate my body weight in crap!! Now I feel like I'm just destined to be a porker :(

I'm now doubting whether my goal is achieveable even on TS.

PLEASE someone say some things to me that are going to make me get a grip....I really need it! :(

Hello, I'm only starting week 2 today, lost albs week1, it's not easy had all side effects and now got flu :( but I've been married a long time and looking at your pics my children are older than you ooh that makes me old!!!! If I said in my marriage I'd never had a row I'd be lying! It happens we are only human... But do you love each other ? Yes your getting married . Do you want to look and feel your best on which is the most fantastic day of your life ? Yes! Please don't undo what you have already achieved because if a few upsetting words..it's never nice to be apart but look at what you have when together! Now ... Lecture over, chin up , you havnt done anything us humans don't always do, so make today a fresh start to wearing that special dress and marrying the man you love, looking absolutely radiant :) !!!! You can do this! Take care!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey BouncyBride

You have done so well so far. I too feel your pain about being an emotional eater and just when I think I have overcome the see food and eat it crap, one small upset or anything that shakes my being I will just eat !i am going on vacation in 50 days and want to lose 30lbs. I don't know what to do to stay on track and not pick at foods! It's sooooo difficult to focus when life's manic! ( twins, full time job.... Endless list)
When u know the answer please pass it on to me. All I can suggest is every morning promise to do your best and try:)

You can do it BB! A steady 3-4lb a week loss will get you there. Be strong!

How have things been going the past few days BB ?
I hope you are well
Marge
xxx

How have things been going the past few days BB ?
I hope you are well
Marge
xxx

Thanks Marge :) Things have been good...I had a 4lb loss on Friday and have been 100% ever since. I'm NEVER absoultely 100% so thought I would experiment and do it this week to see if I can push my 4lb weekly loss up to 5....will let you know!... Thanks for the post :D xxx

Thanks Marge :) Things have been good...I had a 4lb loss on Friday and have been 100% ever since. I'm NEVER absoultely 100% so thought I would experiment and do it this week to see if I can push my 4lb weekly loss up to 5....will let you know!... Thanks for the post :D xxx

4lb is great :D
Well done :D
I too struggle to stay 100% for days on end, so it will be interesting to see how you do :D

Well, I just had an extra bar. It's my totm and feeling really bad today and felt sick too but I've been ironing for 4 hours todya so I think I've probably burnt off those extra 200 cals!

I really hope I can stick to this 100% this week as I am really interested to see if the picking that I do has a negative effect on my weight loss. I mean 4lbs a week is fab but if I can lose 5lbs a week insteadthen I DEFINITELY won't be picking again but if I lose 4lbs again then I may aswell not put myself through it and just pick!

Back