Help, motorway services

shell09

Silver Member
Hi all, so I've just had my second WI n going great guns having lost 13lbs in total, I don't want to ruin that!

Fri I'm driving from London to Swansea n generally speaking that takes 6-7 hrs including a rest break, n back again Monday

Now we usually stop at services to eat, there's usually burger places but what about me n slimming world? Any suggestions please advise!

Ill be staying with family all weekend n want to stick to plan as much as poss maybe use my syns on a glass of wine or choc...... Really need to journey to go smoothly diet wise

I thought of just taking sw quiche to eat cold :-/ but something hot is preferable! Will I be able to get a jacket potato somewhere do you think?

Services normally do a jacket potato in their own restuarant

If there are only places like burger king/ McD's they do their own salads you could get one of those without the dressing/oils, but the services usually do somewhere that have jacket pots etc. Failing that you could get like an all day brekkie, toast, tomatoes, scrambled egg, mushrooms, and guesstimate the oil its usually 6syns for a tbsp

What about a mugshot on the go? They come in their own little cup and you just add hot water. You could have one with a salad and some fruit.

Thanks all for the ideas, I shall plan something tonight n take with me (save me a bomb too!)

Back