Help - moving from EE to original/green

sweetierufus

Gold Member
I've weighed myself this morning and have STS for third week running:(. I've been pretty good a week and kept syns aside for the cinema. But no luck. I felt disheartened today and ended up eating some chocolate cake at work followed by a wispa. I guess I Just felt 'why bother' but of course now regret as I doubt binging on cake and chocolate is helpful.

Im thinking of trying the original and green plan. A few days on one then few days on the other. If anyone else has tried this transition I would love some advice. I've never tried them before and hope they're not too complicated as EE is obviously 'easy' or easier.

Ahhh don't beat yourself up about it. Just draw a line under it & move on. My first slimming world journey I lost 4stone doing mainly green days as I'm not a big meat or fish lover. This time around I'm doing extra easy as I now live with my boyfriend and he loves his meat & I love my carbs, so extra easy is perfect for me. The weight is coming off a lot slower but I'm not sure if that's due to being 8 years older this time! Give it a go & see how you get on, it's all about trial & error about that suits your weight loss journey. X

Lots of the ladies at my group swap about if they STS. for a couple of weeks...it's so disheartening.I'm on EE and at the moment it's suiting me, but have looked into the Red (yes that's the original) and green. Green wouldn't suit me really, I don't have many carbs, but I do like my meat. I would say definitely try and mix it up a bit, and it might hopefully give you a kick start. Like LMG says, it's all trial and error, all our bodies are different, so you just have to play about a bit and see what suits you. Good luck x

Definitely feeling its time for a change.
I'm gonna have good read through the sw book tonight and see what suits me.

I have found the weeks where I have done a mixture of all 3 plans I got my best weight losses. I find, once you have your head around red and green it's as easy as extra easy.

I read the Success Express thread yesterday, I must be very dense as I had a job to get my head round it. It said if you included an item IN your meal, it could be free, but had separately you have to syn it, I didn't understand that at all, because surely it's still going in your mouth whatevet time of day you have it? I thought I'd do it for 2 or 3 days to make up for a really bad day on Thursday. Pommette looked at what I was eating and decided I'm already doing a bit of all 3...as long as it#s coming off I'm happy.....just impatient! xx

Well had a look through book and think red is the way to go. I love wholemeal pasta and jacket potatoes. I also love my and meat/fish. I will have to remember to syn my rice though.

I've never tried success express, I would like to get into red days. My consultant from when I was going to class offered se to people struggling in class. I'm sure she said it was a short term plan only. I could be wrong though.

The S.E thread seems to have a few contradictions, what was allowed once upon a time has changed. I don't think it's a long term thing just something to give you a kick start xx

After a few days on red/green yr get yr head around it all, like u did when u 1st started EE days.
I cant do EE all week as i find i dont lose weight, green days suit me better. I do odd EE days when needed. x

And I got to target and still do red/green days only. They do work, and of course you can have up to 2 a choices, and you can have 2 b choices. :) x

Todays my first day on red. Going well so far. I think I've got my head round it now. Fingers crossed for weight loss next week :D

Back