Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

help my job sucks!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Off Topic' started by jayde1148, 26 April 2011 Social URL.

1. jayde1148

jayde1148 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    28st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    24st12.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(11.22%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I was made redundant and stupidly took any old job to pay this bikes and I have only been here 4 weeks and I can't stand it! I really want to walk out. I have applied to something else but not sure I can do this until I get something :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gracienoods

Gracienoods Full Member

Diet:
    Ww
    Stick at it Hun. Gets you outta the house and yer just biding time till yer dream job :) keep it up, you'll feel better just to be outta the house....ya know? Hope it gets better!

4. jayde1148

jayde1148 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    28st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    24st12.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(11.22%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Thanks x

5. Gracienoods

Gracienoods Full Member

Diet:
    Ww
    Your welcome :) hope yer dream job turns up soon ;)

6. Samprand

Samprand WILL do it!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(9.52%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    After being made redundant you did the sensible thing in makin sure you would keep getting an income - it may not be a brilliantly amazing job but it pays the bills and keeps a roof over your head which is the most important thing. As crappy as the job may seem, stick at it til u secure another job u will be happier in. Don't just walk out - as tempting as it may be! - as you will have no job, no income, and a bad reference! Keep looking around and going to interviews til u get offered a job and then hand ur notice in :) It's all about biding ur time

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.