1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Help!? Need a recipe with quark in it for dinner

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Roxy101, 12 February 2014 Social URL.

1. Roxy101

Roxy101 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.38%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Hey I have two tubs of quark that I need to use up but have never used it before! So what can I make for dinner with it tonight? Providing that I have all the ingredients :) thanks x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lowey26

lowey26 Full Member

I made a pudding with a tub of quark the other. Syn free panna cotta. Quark plus sf jelly crystals melted in hot water. I didn't dilute it with cold water just let it cool before mixing with quark. Poured into pots and into the fridge. They were yummy with berries.

4. lowey26

lowey26 Full Member

Someone mentioned about cheesy scones too using quark....there is a thread somewhere.

5. Roxy101

Roxy101 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.38%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Thanks, ended up making lasagne which wasn't that great haha x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.