help need my willpower back!!!

I've been on ss for 4 wks. Put on 2 pounds first time since starting :( how can I get that excitment bk to stick to it??I'm letting myself do:sigh:wn!

greeneyes01 said:
I've been on ss for 4 wks. Put on 2 pounds first time since starting :( how can I get that excitment bk to stick to it??I'm letting myself do:sigh:wn!

Do u have a before pic ? I look at my before pic and I get it back I never wanna be that fat again

my scales aint moved this week, Im SS+ and I'm slowely loosing the will to live if they dont move soon

spoons said:
my scales aint moved this week, Im SS+ and I'm slowely loosing the will to live if they dont move soon

That's not good throw them scales away I only get weighed on my CDC cos if I do it at home like u if I showed no loss I woul be gutted :-(

I know, I should chuck em out, it's really soul crunching if they don't move. Just don't get why there not moving grrrr

spoons said:
I know, I should chuck em out, it's really soul crunching if they don't move. Just don't get why there not moving grrrr

Your scales will never be same as CDC get rid trust me :)

4st loss and 21.5 inches so far :)

Your scales will never be same as CDC get rid trust me :)

thats excellent are you doing just SS ? I can't do that. Have tried several times but need the meal.

Her scales weigh 3lb heavier than mine as well :(

spoons said:
Her scales weigh 3lb heavier than mine as well :(

:-( u will have lost if u have been 100% don't worry x

I'm going to print my pic up and look at that,I was doin so well lost a stone in 3 weeks and then it just went to pot!!ve got to get bk in to ketosis now and get that feeling bk! When I weigh myself on scales it saids I'm lighter then my cdc scalesi

When I weigh myself on scales it saids I'm lighter then my cdc scalesi

yeah so do mine, wanted to smash my cdc scales lol

Yeah buut mine say I'm half a stone lighter lol,I just really need to get my willpowe back again,how much have u lost altogether?

mine are 3lb lighter, only on week 2, but fell off the wagon again at 2 am this morning grrrr, back on it now tho. AGAIN. just tried my scales, they had gone up 2lb, so moved them across the room, they went down 4lb. Scales are nuts lol

Karrinnae said:
Lol I was worried because mines weighs me upstairs in her bedroom on carpet!

What? That is more than a bit strange. Lol Why would she want to people in her bedroom? I wouln't the the carpet is good for accuracy but if that's where you always weigh I guess it will be consistant. Lol

Back