help need points for frankie and bennys breakfasts

miss vlcd38

Silver Member
so im planning on going to frankie and bennys for my breakfast, its a usual thing for me on a friday so i want to be prepared before i go so that i know the value of everything on the menu so that i dont guess and muck up all my hard work.

so if anyone knows the values of the breakfast menu it would be very helpful

:)

so im planning on going to frankie and bennys for my breakfast, its a usual thing for me on a friday so i want to be prepared before i go so that i know the value of everything on the menu so that i dont guess and muck up all my hard work.

so if anyone knows the values of the breakfast menu it would be very helpful

:)

It's not in the Eat Out Guide and F&B don't publish their Nutritional Info online :-( x

Hmmmm thats not good I wonder if ww knows?

Hmmmm thats not good I wonder if ww knows?

I think if they did they would have printed it :-( Maybe you could look at other Restaurants who serve similar? X

I was only going to have either eggs benedict or 2 poached egg on a muffin

I guess I could look those up separately.

I was only going to have either eggs benedict or 2 poached egg on a muffin

I guess I could look those up separately.

Eggs Benedict at Spoons is 15pp so that would be a good estimate for F&B as it sounds very similar in the descriptions. X The latter would be less as you could minus the ham and the sauce. X

Sounds like 2 poached eggs on a muffin then :)

Just looked up poached egg is 2 so thats 4 and a muffin is 4 as well so if I say 10 to be on safe side then that's sorted then :)

Sounds like 2 poached eggs on a muffin then :)

Just looked up poached egg is 2 so thats 4 and a muffin is 4 as well so if I say 10 to be on safe side then that's sorted then :)

Sounds perfect as they probably spread butter/margarine on the Muffin which would be about 2. :) And would make sense that the Ham/Sauce is about 5pp. X

Thank u :)

google it, some ladies who do ww, have online diarys with eating out guide pp, im doing the same tonight, off to frankie & bennys tomorrow night x

google it, some ladies who do ww, have online diarys with eating out guide pp, im doing the same tonight, off to frankie & bennys tomorrow night x

Did u want to know pp for F&B? X

yes [;eases if u have them x

image-852469797.jpg

image-1173549108.jpg

Hope u can see those ok :) x

Back