Help needed asap!

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by jellybelly24, 10 August 2009 Social URL.

1. jellybelly24

jellybelly24 Member

Diet:
    LIPOTRIM
    Hi Folks

I started Lipotrim in September 08 and finished in Dec08 after losing 3 stone. Over the past 8 months i have put on over a stone.:cry: Im getting married in April 2010 and i have tried to start lipotrim again and again but just cant get into it. :break_diet::argh:
    Can anyone give me any tips? Any suggestions gratefully received.:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
  4. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    ARGH!! It didn`t show as posting the firs time - Sorry! LiSe x

5. Twiggy29

Twiggy29 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4.8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.44%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Jellybelly, its true when they say its always harder second time round - have tried and failed so many times myself, I find once day one down it drives me to week 1. Congratulations on your weight loss last year and for your wedding next year - perhaps why not do maintenance for a few weeks to get you into the mindset and then see how you feel. Or perhaps try cambridge diet the change and extra variety and different stages may suit you better and doing something different will be like something new all over again and you will want to succeed. You can do this, believe in yourself....:love047:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.