• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

help needed - coping with food and building project

I am fed up with my self and am struggling.
We are having a large kitchen extension, wet room etc done and for the last two weeks have been unable to cook as the dust is so thick and no water etc. So I gained 3 lbs and am really upset.
I have another 7 weeks of this to go.
I have bought some WW ready meals to microwave and today managed to make a dust free salad but come monday it will all be dust again and the only meal I can count on not being dust filled is breakfast. EAting out is not pro point friendly so any strategies or suggestions would be most useful
XX :cry:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
is it possible to do a bulk cook one day when everything is dust free? I do that anyhow as I work with children from home and need to have foods prepared I usually do a bulk cook off, and have meals in freezer for when Im too busy just pop it in the microwave. is it possible to move the microwave into lounge? I know its not ideal, but if you can pre-prepare some meals then have the microwave somewhere dust free then it might help,

sorry not much help

michelle I have the microwave in dining room, and there is so much brick dust I dont have an area that I would consider hygienic. am going to my son's this pm to make a big salad for lunches and i think the best I can do is WW meals in freezer and veggies . thanks for the reply you are a sweetie. I just dont' want to gain any weight! I usually do bulk cook but have used all my pre prepared for now. x

vijch50 said:
michelle I have the microwave in dining room, and there is so much brick dust I dont have an area that I would consider hygienic. am going to my son's this pm to make a big salad for lunches and i think the best I can do is WW meals in freezer and veggies . thanks for the reply you are a sweetie. I just dont' want to gain any weight! I usually do bulk cook but have used all my pre prepared for now. x
I have used ww meals bulked out with veggies etc fruit salads with ww yogurt and have lost, good luck just think it won't b forever :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

am going to try to do some at my son's we will see how it goes and yes Michelle it won't be forever and the end result will be a kitchen I can cook marvelous ww meals in !