HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!! SS+??

Kilobel

So its restart 152 for me (ok slight exageration lol) & I have at last made it to day 6 with NO BLIPS!!! Yippee. I feel great, I dont feel hungry at all.
So far on Thursday hubby had chinese & red wine & when offered I declined :) I also went to a party last night with lots of buffet food & wine flowing & I DRANK WATER OMG lol
BUT tonight I am being dragged for a meal with my hubby god bless him. It was his birthday thsi week & he was on nights so feels liek he 'needs to go for a meal' to celebrate. I have tried hinting that it wont be good fro me but to no avail & I really dont wanna hurt his feelings by declining to go but I dont wanna ruin thsi for me either :-(
What do I do???
He has tried Lipotrim & knows how hard it is so I woudl of thought he wouldnt of suggested thsi but he is also the most selfless person & asks for absolutely nothing at all & to top it off he has just bought me a pink motorbike for xmas so how the hell can I not go for teh meal lol

SO if I have to eat WHAT woudl be best?
I am hoping to have enough self control to nibble & drink water but what is best to nibble on? I knwo on SS+ you can eat a tiny amount cant ya so any advice is greatfully recieved.

Well done everyone else too for doing thsi, ya all look to be doing great
Niki

xx

Hi Kilobel,

How did go last night? I think when you are ssing it means that you are trying very hard to stick to just the packs, bars, water, black tea and coffee. That said, "I doubt if a green salad with no carrots, tomatoes or dressing would have hurt." When I was in Foundation for LL, I would go out and have a coffee nothing else, unless I brought a LL bar with me.

MM

I have been out for a few 'occasion' meals over the last few months, and always called the restaurant before hand, said i was on a special diet, and asked if I could have a simple chicken breast and green salad, or green veg. They have always obliged, and no-one we have been out with noticed anything. Its a compromise, but well worth it, and also proves that you can handle food and nights out!!

I have been out for a few 'occasion' meals over the last few months, and always called the restaurant before hand, said i was on a special diet, and asked if I could have a simple chicken breast and green salad, or green veg. They have always obliged, and no-one we have been out with noticed anything. Its a compromise, but well worth it, and also proves that you can handle food and nights out!!

AlyB is right. Most restaurants are happy to support your special dietary needs.

MM

Back