Help needed please!

LadyKate25

Silver Member
Hi all

Well I have just got my refeed products now as I am going to start that soon. Still got my normal products so will use them first. I am bit confused reading the paperwork I have got it says day one have two sachet then a meal and the other days have one serving of lipotrim and two meals? This cannot be right. I thought it was two and one meal a day? Confused.com ! Any help appreciated please ladies and gents. My plan is to do this for a week and see how I get on but I still might go back on the full replacement diet as I have got loads more to lose!! Xx

LadyKate25 said:
Hi all

Well I have just got my refeed products now as I am going to start that soon. Still got my normal products so will use them first. I am bit confused reading the paperwork I have got it says day one have two sachet then a meal and the other days have one serving of lipotrim and two meals? This cannot be right. I thought it was two and one meal a day? Confused.com ! Any help appreciated please ladies and gents. My plan is to do this for a week and see how I get on but I still might go back on the full replacement diet as I have got loads more to lose!! Xx

Hey Kate, I'm starting my refeed today too. The idea behind some of the days being 2 shakes and others being only one and 2 meals is to get your body used to eating so it doesn't go into shock. To be honest I'm gonna try just do 2 shakes and a salad etc a day cos I have a few TFR sachets left. I'm gonna do a month on maintanence cos have a bit more to lose. If u stick to it with one low carb meal a day for a few weeks you should defo lose a couple of lbs a week. Best of luck ;-)

Thanks for that Sarah. I might do that two shakes and a meal a day. That is what the chemist said anyway and the booklet says different. !! I am starting tomorrow now. Going food shopping after work got my list. All ready. Healthy eating !!

Back