Help needed regarding using syns ..

FloralFlower85

What do you use yours on daily?? I am struggling using them, I find it really easy to just eat the free foods and be full.
We don't really buy loads in the house snack wise, we don't buy biscuits or sweets. Crisps are only bough for pack lunch days and more often than not since slimming world I don't eat a packet.
I have no idea on what to use my syns on.
Can anyone help with suggestions please?

Gosh! There's so much! It really is recommended that you use your syns. What about drinks other than sf ones, smoothies, ready made cooking sauces, eating out? A slice of bread or two? I agree it is easy to not have them from time to time, but I like the odd treat as well :)

Agree that you should be using them, the plan may actually get too low calorie (I know it's not calorie counting, but the bulk of free and particularly SP foods are low calorie) without them. But you don't have to use your syns on treats/junk, although a lot of us like that we can. :rotflmao:

If you're having things like Mullerlights, swap them for a low fat yoghurt which will have a few syns. And nicer IMO, Mullers taste really artificial to me. Healthy extras above your allowance are 6 syns each. Nuts/seeds (including their butters) and avocado are all healthy fats but really high syn so you only need small amounts to add up. Cooked, dried or tinned fruit instead of fresh - the tinned will be cheaper too. Sugar instead of sweetener, etc.

Ok thank you both. I will get myself some yogurts in then .. oo smoothies are a good idea .. I have an actiblend .. whats a good SW smoothie recipe???

Back