help needed

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sam1971, 18 July 2010 Social URL.

1. sam1971

sam1971 New Member

Hi, just joined site 5 mins ago so excuse me if iv written in the wrong place, i am seeing a cd lady tomorow to start the diet and wonderd what to expect, do they give you a week at a time? and are they there for support?
    thanks sam,x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Fallen

Fallen Angel in training

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet SS+
    Hi and Welcome,

My CDC gives me a week at a time - and as you will find on this site they are so helpful and full of support. I can phone my CDC at anytime and she is there to listen while I rant ... only joking, but she is full of great advice!

There are many CDC's on here to - who offer great advice, some with years of experience behind them. You cant go far wrong with this weight plan...

Good luck and keep posting how your doing!
  4. Nana0403

Nana0403 New Member

Hi I also am new to this site, I joined CD 3 weeks ago and have lost 24lb. They say there's a diet out there for everyone well this appears to be mine. I struggled on day 3 and 4 but managed to survive and my CDC pre-warned me of all the pitfalls. so I was ready for it. Give it a go, I feel so much better after just 3 weeks. Good Luck
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.