Help needed!!

gailmcf

Hi all

Not sure if I am posting in the correct thread so apologies in advance!!

I need help I seem to have fallen off the wagon not dramatically but I need motivation to get me back on track.

I am due to get married on the 20th October this year and just want to lose some more weight.

I am 2 years on weight watchers and have lost 3 stone to date although it is yo yoing up and down at the min.

I am starting to keep my food diary again and eating correct portion sizes. My problem seems to be when someone in work makes homemade buns I have to try one!!

I am a very plain eater resulting in the same old same food day in day out. I only eat chicken and occassionally would eat sausages or sausage rolls.

I do walk although not as often as I should when better weather and lighter evenings come in I will get out and walk more.

So any advice that can be given would be very much appreciated!

Thanks again!!!

my advice is to try new recipes that suit the foods you like. Also definitely try and 'up' the exercise....why not try a dvd at home if you are not that keen on the walking :)

and i know you know this but do try and resist temptation!

I think that you should try to vary your menu sometimes that is the liitle kick the body needs to get going in the right direction. Do you have any of the low fat ready meals? I find that Morrisons do a good range of their healthy meals called 'eat smart' they stop me getting bored by having the same dinners.

To avoid the treats in work I have been making up little tubs of sugar free jelly, they keep me away from the biscuits/home baking in work.

I have found since the start of the year when I increased my exercise my losses also increased. Stayed the same for 2 weeks when I wasn't well and wasn't up to exercising though. I just play dance or fitness games on my wii for an hour about 5 times a week.

Sx

hey guys

thanks for the replies - def will do the jellies and that and try and experiment a bit more with the food I like. I dont mind doing the exercise dvds at home and i have the wii as well but the rabbit decided to eat the sensor bar wire so need to replace it.

I have bought the ww receipe book spicy food I think it is so going to try and attempt some of the receipes although they arent hard to make!

Thanks again for your help :)

One of my friends stuck a picture of her ideal weight/dress [out a wedding magazine] on her fridge so everytime she went to get something out the fridge or cook the tea she would see what she was aiming for and would make the best choice. I know its only something little but it might give you a little boost and some new ideas :) good luck! And congrats on the weight already lost!

Thanks for your support - that sounds like an idea I am due to get married in Oct this year so I guess sticking pics on the fridge and the cupboard would be good idea!

Thanks again :)

Back