Help needed

cyprusbride

Hi everyone, i dont know if anyone is here that was here in my last stint at this.
I am getting married in 7 weeks and 6 days and my dress is too wee at my bust and tight around my middle so I need to loose weight fast.
I really hope you guys will help me and I hope that I can help some of you guys too.
I am on day one and im feeling really hungry at the moment.

Thanks

Laura xx

good luck hunni, you will look fab on your wedding day.xx

You will get in your dress no problem if you stick to it and you have a lot of incentive so veryyyyy good luck!

good luck huni - im sure with your willpower and our support you will fit beautifully in that dress xx

Amazing incentive hun, you can do it xx

Hey Laura

You can so lose the weight and feel amazing on yr day!

I am just embarking on my 2nd day and seriously think the first day is 'all in your head' cos why would we be so hungry with only a few hours without food. Added to that if your like me there is plenty of fat my body could use!

Good luck hun. Drink the water and keep yourself busy and focus on your goal!

x

good luck i'm sure you'll look lovely and slim on your big day

my cousin lost 37 lbs in 6 weeks for her wedding, i'm sure you can do it as well :)
A wedding dress is one of the best incentives for a diet, I lost tons for mine (and gained it, and more after....)

Don't loose too much hun, otherwise the dress has to be taken in :D So look at the inches as well as the scales.

Just stick to the diet 100% and you will succeed. Keep drinking the water and when you feel hungry, get busy. Wish you all the best hun

Much love

Thembie

They're gonna have to take that dress in!

you will see xxx good luck

Back