Help - neeed a kick up the bum (warning: demotivation mentioned)

lastbiscuit

Hi
i really need a kick up the bum ladies
im on week 7 of SS and truth be told im finding it really really hard to stay on track :(

I weighed at 10st 8lbs a week ago sunday, my offical weigh in on thursday was still 10st 8lbs, and today i am still 10 fricking stone 8lbs.

i think my period is due ( i say think because i had a coil fitted in spetember and the last few months they have been a bit irregular) i am craving anything sweet and anything junk, a few times i ave caved in but when i have had to eat the most damage i have done has been with a 2 egg mushroom omlete from the SS+ plan.

can anyone offer any words of wisdom, support encouragement etc just to help me hang in there?

the worst thing is i treated myself to new clothes yesterday and am now in a pair of size 12 jeans (OMG) and a 14 top - but even with this achievement this bl00dy impending period has taken the shine off of it and im finding hard to be pleased for myself and keep the motivation and am struggling to stay on track :(
how do i move on from this?

V x

Last Biscuit, I too need motivation.....really blew my diet this week, hubby came home for weekend and we just argued and I turned to food!!!

Grrr so annoyed with myself, I only have a mth to try and lose as much of 20lb as I can and so far stuffing it up big time!!

Sorry hun, I know you asked for motivation...I would also like some too.

But you are doing fab hun, I would love to be in the 10 stone bracket, that would be a good motivation for me to carry on and at least you ate sensible when you did!! xxx

Well done on fitting into those sizes too x

I have the coil and hate it, having the implant fitted this week and coil removed next week!! My periods are even worse on it!! xx

Hope you find your motivation hunni x

i hate my periods with a passion - i literally blame them for everything, my PMT, my depression, my weight gain, restricting me doing thuings i enjoy, even blame them for sabotaging my diet efforts - i remeber pleading with the doc to give me a hystorectomy becasuse i could no longer cope - the compromise was the coil - but it hasnt stopped them so far lke they said it would although i seem to have an 8 week cycle now 0- they just keep giving me transamic (sp) acid tabs to sdtop the bleeding .
sorry im just feeling so frustrated because my brain wants this loss so badly but my body is working against me
thanks for the reply hun, i totally understand where u are coming from as well think each of us have own on triggers, i have had arguments in the past with my OH but i have gone the other way and dug my heels in and told myself the he will not be responsible for my downfall - if im gonna crack, it will be for a better reason than him lol
heres to a better day for both of us xxx

Hi ladies,

First of all let me say to loose even 1lb of fat is an excellent achievement! (google what 1lb of fat looks like and keep that image in mind)

I have been song lipotrim for 18 days at 100% no cheating at all, and lost over a stone but unfortunately I have become to rundown to continue on it so I am meeting with my new Cambridge councillor this evening to swop diets.

I have been feeling the exact same as you I didn't feel I was getting anywhere or proud of myself for doing the diet and loosing weight. But I have to remind myself all the time how well I am doing to even taken the step to go on the diet in the first place!

As for slip up's we are only human! They will happen and the important thing is not to fall into the vicious trap of oh I've failed might as well forget it now blah blah.......

Give yourselves a big pat on the back and move forward!
You are both doing great!
X

Please please hang on in there - you have done so well - and to lose track now will make it so difficult. I lost 8stone last year and then "blipped' (used an oration as an excuse to go mad) and since then i have played at this - shake in the morning, maybe one at lunch then lost the plot and binged until the next morning...and 6 stone back on. I have had a shake this morning and am hoping that I can get over the next few days and get back on track and undo all the damage - it was so much easier first time round when I didn't cheat. So stick with it ..please!

Seta's - you are so right, when I did this Sept to xmas it was so easy, didn't even want to eat, decided to come off for xmas and get back on it January and had such a struggle.....I need that willpower back, but haven't a clue where that has gone!!

Lastbiscuit - Your right, I shouldn't let the OH get to me and certainly shouldn't let him be the reason I eat and don't succeed - and if I do slip up, should do what your doing and be making choices off the SS+ list, after all thats what this diet is about learning a whole new way of eating and not using food to control you

Thebig30 - Your right, we do need to just forget and move on otherwise we are never gonna get through this and carry on xxx

Seta's - you are so right, when I did this Sept to xmas it was so easy, didn't even want to eat, decided to come off for xmas and get back on it January and had such a struggle.....I need that willpower back, but haven't a clue where that has gone!!

exactly how i feel in a nutshell

the strange this is i have always embraced this diet, i have never seen it as deprovation ive always looked on at as "re-education" i think the sheer fact the scales are stuck are whats causing me ti feel like this - i was thinking, that maybe if i moved up to 810 or even SS+ would i get a big whoosh? or is my brain just trying to justify having food??

do u know - yesterday i even threw out a load of my old clothes to see if that helped with my motivation and to get me back on track- i thought whats the point in having a slim new body if i have to cover it in my old frumpy clothes!!

and then the bad side of my brain sabotages me and tempts me with bloody mushroom omlettes lmao

I know how u feel chick. Since having my last bubba my periods have been so messed up - ive had 4 this year already! And i always stall weight loss beofre and during. And always crave junk.
Just feel like im fightin a neverending battle! Im not riddled with illness and my tummy is in some serious pain taking painkillers withno food in there. Feeling down in thw dumps.
Cmon chick. U can do this. Uv gotta keep that lead on me remember!!!! X

Last Biscuit, don't be so down on yourself, mushroom omelette is a great choice compared to my weekend!!

You have got some great motivation there hun and only 12lb's to target!!

Come everyone, what do we want more, that skinny sexy body or the food that makes us fat??! Summer is just around the corner and I wanna be in a bikini sunning it up!!(this is me trying my PMA ;O)!!! )

i am addicted - and i mean addicted to mushroom omlettes - if i could shift weight eating one a day believe me i would after all its no different to SS+ is it??? but why dont i loose weight when i introduce food?

seriously though ladies each and everyone of you have made me feel a lot better - see its these bloody hormones again aargghhhhhhhh xxxxx

Aw hun, maybe you should buy a punchbag and everytime you get the urge, just go punch that for a bit, it might make you feel a bit better and relief some tension xxx

Stress doesn't help with the loss, maybe give SS+ a go for a week or so, maybe its what your body needs x

do u know hun i might just try doing SS+ for a week and see how i go - i guess its no use doing a day here n there as body is never gonna know if its comming or going is it? maybe thats where the problem lies -hmmmm you have me thinking now lol xx

Why not hun, you are so close to target and gets you used to eating again to maintain xxx

That way you get to enjoy your omelettes without feeling guilty xx lol

Back