Help!! New to Exante, Pack arriving monday :-)

Hi,

I've have lost weight with weight watchers and although I am exercising daily I have hit a plateau and just don't seem to be losing anymore. I am so fed up of being overweight and so desperately just want to get to a healthy weight, so have decided to give Exante a go, I'm hoping it will give my body a shake up and help me to get a stone off fairly quickly.

Looking at the website their are a few plans I can do. I guess total solution is the best to get things moving the quickest? I've got the bumper packing being delivered on Monday.

Did anyone else start at a similar weight to me (12st4lbs)? If you did, what have your weekly loses been like?

Can you drink green tea? and peppermint tea?

I've never done a meal replacement diet, so any advise is much appreciated.

Thanks xx

I started heavier than you but I've been classed as a slow loser this time and that's losing 22lbs in just over 7 weeks. I started on 3rd jan weighing 13st 1.5lbs and today ( I daily weigh ) I'm 11st 7.5lbs. I need to check to see my weekly losses.... Ill be back xxx

Week 1 -6lbs Week 2. -4.5lbs week 3 -3lbs Week 4 -2.25lbs Week 5 - STS Week 6 -3.5lbs Week 7 -1lbs TOTM -20.25lbs so far xxx

Hi Carrie,

Thank you for your reply. You are doing really well. Do you do the total solution or working solution? I'm not sure which to start on. I thought total solution but not sure if that will be really hard with exercising every day (I swim, do a class or cross trainer after work every evening), so don't know whether to start on working solution, but the whole point for me is to shake things up after hitting such a plateau on WW, so don't know whether to start on TS and see how I go. I'm guessing the first few days will be the worst!

xx

Thanks Carrie. You are doing really well with your loses.

I still don't know whether to do total solution or working solution as i'll be exercising every day after work.

Had an email saying my parcel will arrive monday, so hopefully this time next week I'll be at least a few lbs lighter!

Thanks again xx

Hi! I've just finished day 3 TS. Not as bad as I thought it would be :D I've stuck with black tea, coffee occasionally and boullion, which has been a total life saver! I get this stage mid afternoon where I get really hungry. I've found the boullion really sorts me out! Oh and loads of water deffo seems to be the way forward!

I start on monday too and like you i do exercise too, do bootcamp 3 times a week and it s mega tough! I was thinking i would do the working solution on my bootcamp days and total solution the other days, i know its not sticking to what they say but i would def need some solid food before bootcamp, maybe try the total solution for e first week and if your needing a wee bit extra you could switch to working solutions, you will loose it either way :) x

Hi, gentle exercise is encouraged but not as much as you will be doing. If you want to carry on with all your classes I think WS might be best for you. Some people have found exercising lots on TS slows their weight loss right down and when they switch to WS or cut back on the exercise their losses pick up...think you need to avoid your body going into starvation mode xx

Thank you all for your replies. I think I will try Ts and go onto ws if it's too hard with exercising, I'll also cut the exercising down to just swimming for the first couple/few days.

Really hope I do well on this, had enough of fat comments.: -(

Back