HELP!!! New to slimming world

Hi have just recently joined slimming world
but finding it hard to find things that my 9 year old daughter will eat and that are quick to make :sigh:

simplest thing is to try to slimming world-ify what you would normally cook - for example my 4yr old loves spagetti and noodles so i make them with slimming world friendly sauces which there are a billion of on here - check out pete's recipes in the stick on this sub forum for a start. i also make meta ball/ meatloaf/ burgers with a mix of extra lean turkey and beef mince. It just takes a wee bit of imagination and pretty much anything can be converted!

I think it's the blue colour book in your pack, it's called 7 days, 7 ways. If you don't have it to hand I can give you the recipe if you like? :)

Jadeyxx said:
I think it's the blue colour book in your pack, it's called 7 days, 7 ways. If you don't have it to hand I can give you the recipe if you like? :)

Thanks I should have it. Didn't pay much attention to the names of the books so didn't realise it was one of the ones in the pack!!! Thanks anyway though :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back