Help - New to SW and need advise

sandy`

Ive already posted this in another thread but pretty sure it was the wrong place to put it and now I cant delete it so I said id start a new one. I have always been 9.2 stone for as long as I remember. Recently due to health issues (brain tumour) and giving up smoking I have put on about a stone in weight and I really want to lose it to feel normal again. Id love to get to 9.1 or into the late 8's. I joined SW 2 weeks ago and in that time I put on 1 and 1/2 in the first week and lost 1 pound this week. I must be doing something wrong as I was expecting a bigger loss by now. This is how a typical day would go for me - Breakfast: I may have 2 eggs and 2 bacon or 2 slices of Brown bread, Lunch: Maybe a salad or syn free curry and boiled rice, Dinner: Fish/Chicken with veg, Snacks throughout the day would be fruit or beetroot. I would also have about 6 cups of tea a day with a small drop of skimmed milk in each. Am I doing this diet totally wrong ? I am doing Extra Easy and I also work out 5 days a week for an hour each time. I just dont know what I am doing wrong. Any help would be great, thanks

Back