1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

help off out on saturday for meal

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by yorkshirejo, 6 October 2011 Social URL.

1. yorkshirejo

yorkshirejo Full Member

only just started today but this meal on saturday as been booked a long time ago
    im driving so that the drink sorted out already picked meal so if anyone can give some advice will probably be doing EE
    starters is melon dinner is roast turkey and all trimmings and desert is cheescake
    so ill try to leave out stuffing and anything else i might think is a bit high
    the only thing is the cheescake i might just eat half but i will definatly have to give it a go lol how many syns should i put down for the meal thanks
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.