help ordering NOW and confused

natalieann

Silver Member
hello all im changing from lipotrim to slim and save due to more options, im on the website now ordering, ive chosen the 3 a day option and the 7 shakes/7bars/7meals option, anyway ive chosen 7 different shakes as want to try them all, but when ordering the meals i only want porridge, spag bol and chilli, but cant find an option to pick more then one of each produce, they are just tick boxes, the same with the bars i only want one of the flavour, so need to chose 7 of the same option, it says you can edit at checkout but it still give me only tick boxes and wont let me pick a foavour more then once, what do i do?

hi Hun you choose the drop down box (where it says choose combination) and select "inform in notes @checkout" or similar and then just write in the note box at the bottom of the checkout page what flavours and how many xxx

oh thank you so much, i was going crazy there, do you know how long it takes to arive?

mines arrived within a couple of days, delivery is quick and customer service is very good!

brill thanks love, ive payed for 1st class recorded, dont want it left outside if im not in, im excited, ive ordered 7 diff shakes to try them all, porridge, chilli, cottage pie, spag bol, and some choc truffa and lemon and white choc, im planning on having a shake for brekki, a bar for dinner and meal for tea, lots of water like on lipotrim, i just cant stick to it anymore, so fed up of same flavours and nothing to chew, keep cheating, so hopeing slim and save, will do as it says, slim me and save me from cheating all the time lol

Good luck natalieann, so many people seem to be coming over from LT! Keep an eye on the forums, there are so many different things to do with the packs and don't discount having the veg too, I found my losses increasing since I started having the veg with 4 packs a day.

Good luck, I came over from LT last week, i have my first SnS WI tomorrow :) cant wait! I can honestly say hand on heart, that i havent been hungry, moody or emotional at all this week! im so glad i found this plan on here, i would never of known of it hadnt i been on the mini forum :) x good luck!

hey guys, got them today so fast, ive had abar for brekki and yummy, what are the meals like, any ideas how to make them nice?

The chilli and spaghetti and cottage pie are lovely

hello, i've started today too!! the choc truffa bars are yumm arent they!

i've seen a few posts on here about making the dinners yummy - tbh i tried the spag bol and chilli con carne and they are really yummy anyway but tonight im going to try a grilled big mushroom with spag bol and im going to dry fry some shallots and mix in with spag bol just to boost it!! So you could slice mushrooms as well dry fry and add the the spag bol or chilli. . . yumm lol

xxxx

hey thanks thats good i order two of each of those meals, is it best to microwave or pan?

im deffo going to try and stick to just my 3 packs a day for now, as used to that with lipotrim and im getting a lot more from 3 packs of this then i was on lipotrim. i may cave at some piont and add some veg to the meals, but best thing is if i do i dont have to feel bad as its allowed on this.....im so excited now

Good luck, I came over from LT last week, i have my first SnS WI tomorrow :) cant wait! I can honestly say hand on heart, that i havent been hungry, moody or emotional at all this week! im so glad i found this plan on here, i would never of known of it hadnt i been on the mini forum :) x good luck!

its good to know someone else has done the same as me, let me know how you do this week and good luck

oo well done for the 3 packs!! im not that strong to do that as i was on SF until yesterday and that was 1200-1400 cals a day so im dropping by more than half still!

when i tried the sample i microwaved it and it was fine xxx

oo well done for the 3 packs!! im not that strong to do that as i was on SF until yesterday and that was 1200-1400 cals a day so im dropping by more than half still!

when i tried the sample i microwaved it and it was fine xxx

hey hun if i was on a higher cal diet like you were id do the same as you, your dropping loads anyway so your body will drop fat so fast this way.

with me im used to just 425 cals a day on lipotrim (when i didnt cheat lol). i just got so bored of the bland boring flavours, and lipotrim bars are yukkkkkk double yuk. so i feel just for the fact that i get bars and meal packs on this and its still under 500 cals that i will be ok with 3 packs, but then again as i know i can have that veg, i bet i cave and have it lol

yer exactly! i was thinking like o maybe my weight loss wont be as amazing as the other girls on here because i've been dieting 6 weeks prior but then i thought wait this whole diet is like the calorie allowance for SF dinner!! let alone the SF shakes and snacks i also used to have. So hoping for a good dent the first week.

wow 425cals, yer i've heard the flavours etc arent too good on that one!! i think the choc truffa bar is amazing!!! like to the point where when i tried the sample i actually thought its a bit sickly!!! that will def satisfy me when im a bit peckish in the evening after my meal pack.

xxx

I always microwave the meals. Spag bol is lovely as it is - sometimes I add a bit of black pepper. Chilli is also lovely as it is (although I leave it to soak for 2 mins after adding water and before microwaving to make sure that the kidney beans aren't hard) and I sometimes add tabasco. The cottage pie can be a little bland, I either add black pepper and garlic granules before cooking or some bullion.

yer exactly! i was thinking like o maybe my weight loss wont be as amazing as the other girls on here because i've been dieting 6 weeks prior but then i thought wait this whole diet is like the calorie allowance for SF dinner!! let alone the SF shakes and snacks i also used to have. So hoping for a good dent the first week.

wow 425cals, yer i've heard the flavours etc arent too good on that one!! i think the choc truffa bar is amazing!!! like to the point where when i tried the sample i actually thought its a bit sickly!!! that will def satisfy me when im a bit peckish in the evening after my meal pack.

xxx
yeah the shakes tASTE ok but they only have 4 flavours so easy to get fed up and miserable, had the whote choc bar today and very happy, time for a shake now and spag bol for tea

I always microwave the meals. Spag bol is lovely as it is - sometimes I add a bit of black pepper. Chilli is also lovely as it is (although I leave it to soak for 2 mins after adding water and before microwaving to make sure that the kidney beans aren't hard) and I sometimes add tabasco. The cottage pie can be a little bland, I either add black pepper and garlic granules before cooking or some bullion.

oh thanks good ideas there, i hate kidney beans ew, will be taking them out then lol.......

I always make the spag bol and chilli with more water than it says and cook it for 2 mins stir 2 mins stir 2 mins , so 6 mins in total

it makes about half as much again

then i usually pour it over a plate of raw salad vegetables , baby spinach leaves, sliced courgette and mushrooms , rocket and pepper , it makes quite a substantial meal , luckily i really like raw veg :)

Just experiment and you will find how you like it , some people have stuffed peppers and mushrooms and one lady rolled the chilli in lettuce leaves to make fahitas , havnt got round to this yet

Others use the veg allowance to make a curry

The porridge can be tricky to make , I generally make it in a plastic container , like the ones you would pack your kids sandwichs in , microwave for 2 mins , stir , then microwave again , stopping every 30 seconds or so to stir , I also add a teaspoon of bran , it stops me getting constipated

too much information ? lol

lol no not tmi, i know how it is, well an update up to now, i had a white choc bar for brekki, then just had banana shake for dinner, and im very impressed, i could actualy swill the shake around my mouth and really taste it, wit lipotrim i down them lol, so im a happy customer up to now, looking forward to my spag bol for tea, i wont be able to help but feel like im cheating it tastes so good lol

ive a really positvie feeling about this

Back