help please asap

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sasha63, 11 July 2010 Social URL.

1. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    meal replacement
    hi just worried lm on cd now for a week and lm really worried , l have a dental appointment on Wednesday for an extraction will been on cd effect me in any way thanks a million

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    i would give your cdc a call first thing tomorrow as im not sure if you can remain on sole source.

depends really on how they will be doing it weather its a local, sedation or a GA plus recovery after might mean a shift to a higher plan for a while. best bet is your cdc who should know or can call cambridges medical department for clarification if its not something shes come accross.

hope it all goes well for you on wednesday

4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    You need to be on 1200 sasha and stay there until your mouth gum is fully healed.

Best of luck at the dentist:hug99:

5. White Tulip

White Tulip Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st2lb(25.9%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet, Soul Source
    would this be the same for general sedation? I'm waiting for a date for an MRI scan and it will be under sedation as I can't lay flat. I did think about this a few days ago and started to wonder.

How long before hand would it mean moving up to 1200? And could I go straight back to SS the next day?

6. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    I don't know the answer to this :eek: Sedation without having anything cut or whatever...ummm

Well, I'm as sure as I can be that you shouldn't SS or SS+, but which plan and for how long, I don't know.

Definitely one for the medical dept. Get your CWPC to contact them for advice.

7. White Tulip

White Tulip Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st2lb(25.9%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet, Soul Source
    It would be some kind of 'calming' effect sedation so I can lay flat.... I guess the similar kind given to people after they've had bad news. Wouldn't knock me out but keep my muscles very relaxed....

Maybe I'll try laying on the floor and see how long I can do it for. If I can hack it for long enough I might see if I can do without it.

When I get a date I'll ask my CDC to check it out. I don't want anything horrible happening to me.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.