1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Help Please - Baxters Soups

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by janae10000, 28 December 2010 Social URL.

1. janae10000

janae10000 Member

Hi - Im new to the forum today and hoping to join SW tonight. I know you can have certain Baxters soups as healthy extras - but dont know which. Can anyone help please? It would also be useful to have syns for Baxters soups which are low syn value, not necessarily Healthy Extra. I plan to have salad / soup lunches at work (til I get fed up of them!). Thanx jan:(
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. teecee46

teecee46 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    208g serving Baxters Chunky Soup, Country Vegetable/Lamb Casserole/Smoked Bacon & Three Bean
    208g serving Baxters Healthy Soup, Autumn Vegetable with mild Spices/Italian Bean & Pasta/Puy Lentil & Tomato/Tomato & Brown Lentil
    208g serving Baxters Vegetarian Soup, Carrot & Butter Bean/Spicy Parsnip
    415g can Baxters Vegetarian Mediterranean Tomato Soup
    are all listed as healthy extras.
  4. janae10000

janae10000 Member

Thank you - thats great. jan
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.