Help please. Food packs?

westiedog

:wave_cry:Im starting Lighterlife foodpacks again today. Iam unable to go to classes for financial reasons. I have approx 5 weeks LL packs plus some Cambridge packs and W8 packs.

Does anyone know if I use the LL,CD and W8 packs together will this effect my weight loss?

Please help x

I think it will be ok, after all they are all VLCD's and are aimed at getting you into Ketosis.
Good luck with it. x

Thanks Lind. You are doing really well x

My LL counc/r also said the packs should be ok even if a few months out of date. I had about a weeks supply when I restarted last week she said they were ok to use:D
Good luck !

Thanks kik. First evening of day one its going ok but just need to get the first week over. x

Can anyone tell me how much a weeks supply of lighter life costs? Ive been thinking about doing this too.

a weeks supply of lighterlife is £70.

well worth it good luck xx

Hi Westie - I wish you all the best on your second journey through LL. Don't feel bad about it - after all - we ONLY really learn from mistakes don't we! I started falling off the wagon after my first LighterLife absinence thing too... It's not uncommon. :)
You should feel proud of yourself that you're trying to sort it out! Like I say, if it doesn't work out, try and try again. ;)

You could perhaps try Exante? Exante - Meal Replacement and Diet Products There's a deal on for a 'Bumper' pack of 4 week's worth of shakes for £100... Which is only equivalent to about a week and a half on LL!

The mixing of packs I'd have imagined not to be too much of an issue - they are all supposed to be fairly similar in composition; though some diets say you only need 3 packs per day - therefore the nutriets would be more concentrated in those.

Don't worry about it too much though - at the end of the day, if we think about the old principle of -calories in-calories out- you'd still be way below your normal required intake and below the 1200 threshold. On a VLCD you're also usually below 800; so regardless of what you eat, you would still be losing weight.

xx

Thanks everyone- see update on my LL diary.
Found old LL bar and managed to get some Celeb Slim bars from Superdrug-they have a similar carb, fat and calories to LL ones £2.49 each x

Back