Help please I have come out of ketosis but have stuck ridgely to the plan

Midge14

I am now on my 12th day and have felt hungry since yesterday, I checked with the Ketostix this morn and again tonight and not in ketosis, if anyone has any ideas as to why this has happened or if it has happened to anyone else??:(

If you are drinking a lot of water they may just be very diluted... I wouldn't worry if you are 100% sticking to it it's unlikely your not in ketosis... I don't use the stocks I just go by how I feel

Sticks!! :)

Ketostix don't last very long either, how long have you had them? As soon as you take the lid off they start to deteriorate and if any moisture has got inside, they are invalid. If you've stuck with it you are likely to still be in ketosis - could your hunger be something else? Mine has showed up under various different guises - from thirst to wind and everything in between!

Thanks Cheekychick81 and Noodles1609 I think I am going to leave the ketostix now as tested this morn and showing still in ketosis, don't know why I have been hungry the last couple of days though but going through early menopaus and don't know if that has anything to do with it as been getting increased hot flashes also, anyways I am still sticking at the plan, had a sneaky peak on the scales yesterday and not showing a loss since last week, but will wait til my offial weigh in day tomorrow, not going to be too downheartened if still no loss as I have definately lost inches my clothes are feeling rather loose already lol that is enough incentive to keep me going.

Back