help please motivation needed

Discussion in 'Weight Loss via LT Maintenance' started by lindylooo, 9 August 2011 Social URL.

1. lindylooo

lindylooo New Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.75%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim maintenance
    Hi everyone

I recently started lipotrim maintenance to lose some weight. Can anyone give me any advise on what to expect for weekly weight loss.

First week I lost 5.5lbs, 2nd week 3lbs...only 20 lbs more to go.

23/8/2011

3 lb off only 17 to go whoo hooo...lol

:D

Last edited: 23 August 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. soon2bemotherofbride

soon2bemotherofbride Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    well done u!!! i was thinking of doing maintenance at being of Sept to try and lose 1st ive put on since last year after loosing 3st on tfr for my daughter's wedding. Another daughter getting married in May so want to keep on top of this to avoid having to go back to tfr. how are you finding maintenance for weight loss. constantly struggling with food, sweetie stuff is my killer!!

4. lindylooo

lindylooo New Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.75%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim maintenance
    hi ya ..this is probably the easiest diet I have ever done..having the shakes and bars are great cos it means that i am not constantly thinking of what to eat for breakfast and lunch, you only need to plan dinners..back to get weighed again tomorrow so fingers crossed.

Mother of the bride ..how exciting have you chosen your outfit...losing that little bit of extra weight will make you feel like a million dollars on the big day...I would definitly reccomend it ......good luck let me know if you decide to start :)

5. aminah999

aminah999 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hello... and well done you for sticking to the diet,i feel so motivated to start the diet now from people like you,i read these threads and you are all sticking to it,no matter how bad the side affects are,you are still doing it and i admire you all for it. Thank you for giving me the condifence to start it.:jelous:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.