help please, weight gain on day 1 attack

Hi, i decided to start the dukan yesterday, the website said i should do 3 days attack. Yesterday i ate:
4 muller light non fruit yogurts
2 boiled eggs
10 crabsticks
Wafer thin chicken slices
5 pickled onions
A bit of virtually fat free quark
Grilled chicken with marinade of non fat yogurt mixed with spices, garlic and ginger
Coffee with skimmed milk
Diet coke
Sugar free cordial
4 pints of water
1 x dispersable vitamin c tablet
Disolverble fibre gel sachet
One of those oat bran pancakes made to attack recipient.
I also went on a 30min bike ride.

Have I done anything wrong?? Thought I would try again today and see . Thanks

Hi, i decided to start the dukan yesterday, the website said i should do 3 days attack. Yesterday i ate:
4 muller light non fruit yogurts
2 boiled eggs
10 crabsticks
Wafer thin chicken slices
5 pickled onions
A bit of virtually fat free quark
Grilled chicken with marinade of non fat yogurt mixed with spices, garlic and ginger
Coffee with skimmed milk
Diet coke
Sugar free cordial
4 pints of water
1 x dispersable vitamin c tablet
Disolverble fibre gel sachet
One of those oat bran pancakes made to attack recipient.
I also went on a 30min bike ride.

Have I done anything wrong?? Thought I would try again today and see . Thanks

4 Muller yogurts is not acceptable ( I wouldnt even eat that many if I wasnt dieting), they are full of sugar whether they have fruit or not! Stick to Total 0% Greek yogurt if you can and flavour it yourself with sweetner or Sugar Free Jelly crystals.

I think 8 crabsticks is the most allowed in one day

Wafer Thin chicken slices contain lots of added extras that arent Dukan friendly, wheat starch, sugar, too much salt etc

Sugar Free Cordial contains fruit juice, so unless its less than 1cal per glass it isnt allowed.

Not sure the disolvable Fibre is allowed but I may be wrong!

Everything else seems ok, Maybe up the water in take a little

Hello.
I'm no dukan guru as only started recently myself but try to cut out the sugar free squash as although it's sugar free, it's high in fructose which can hamper results, diet coke etc are better than that if you want something other than water. Also, although I have eaten them, packet sliced meats contain starch and generally a high salt content which can help retain water so may be cut back on that? Use them in an emergency but try to pre cook meat and keep it in the fridge.
As everyone has said to me, stick with it and it will work. I struggled in week 1 of my cruise phase as I seemed to gain weight, but in week 2 that gain has gone and more.
Good luck x

Hello.
I'm no dukan guru as only started recently myself but try to cut out the sugar free squash as although it's sugar free, it's high in fructose which can hamper results, diet coke etc are better than that if you want something other than water. Also, although I have eaten them, packet sliced meats contain starch and generally a high salt content which can help retain water so may be cut back on that? Use them in an emergency but try to pre cook meat and keep it in the fridge.
As everyone has said to me, stick with it and it will work. I struggled in week 1 of my cruise phase as I seemed to gain weight, but in week 2 that gain has gone and more.
Good luck x

thanks ladies, I shall follow your advice today and weigh myself tomorrow to see how i get on. i have exactly 10 weeks today till I go on holiday and i must lose a stone at least or I will have nothing to wear! x

Hi Nikkita, totally agree with the advise the girls have given good luck x

Back