Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.
  1. tinyshoes

tinyshoes Must try harder...

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.6%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi all, I am following WW by myself at home and while I realise I can just continue to follow the 'old way' I would like to try the 'new way' if possible. Joining a class or WW online is not an option for me. Does anyone know if there is an accurate online calculator for the new Pro Points anywhere please (without spending money/joining a site)? I know I can do the cals/40 thing but not sure how accurate this would be if I were to only use this method for all foods and not just in an 'emergency' situation. Can you buy the new calculator from WW online even if you're not a member?

Could anyone tell me the number of ProPoints in a chicken fillet please? I don't know the weight, but if someone can give me Pro Points for a certain weight then I can trim it down to size lol :eek: Thanks ever so much...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. twilite

twilite Member

Diet:
    WW
    hi,
    someone posted the following link in their post for a calculator to use online so you could try that (i know it says mobile but can be used online too)

WeightWatchers ProPoints Calculator for your mobile phone

A medium size 130g raw chicken breast is 3 propoints
    hope this helps you

4. tinyshoes

tinyshoes Must try harder...

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.6%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers

Thanks for your help :)

5. summergurl

summergurl ♥3 Years Maintaining♥

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    How does that calculator work?

6. ~Crooked Smile~

~Crooked Smile~ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(24.86%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    You read the values from the nutritional information, type them into the appropriate boxes, and press calculate, and it will give you the PP value :)

7. summergurl

summergurl ♥3 Years Maintaining♥

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    lol that was a silly question really - i meant do i put in the values for 100g or the portion size .... but tis ok found out ya can do either! :D

8. pinkyfluff

pinkyfluff Grappling with life

Diet:
    slimming world
    I use the official ww ppts calculator and I always work it out for the amount I am going to eat if the packaging gives per portion values. Just a note - its total fat and carbs, NOT sat fat and carbs of which is sugars.

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.