• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Help Please!

S: 15st3lb C: 14st9lb G: 14st3lb BMI: 29.4 Loss: 0st8lb(3.76%)
Hi everyone,

Im really struggling at the minute, had a lot go on in the past week which I have posted on my Food Diary thing:
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/174949-ruths-diary-week-2-a-2.html

But im started to struggle- I let myself go off track this week- and I have paid for it with a half a pound gain but im feeling down in the dumps a bit. Getting all those cravings back now ive had some naughty food! Any advice anyone?

Thanks

Ruth
xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 14st7lb C: 14st1lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 31.8 Loss: 0st6lb(2.96%)
Hi hunny I don't really have any advice :( soweeeeee

But kno how ur feelin. I started back on plan bout 3 weeks now? And not had a 100% week yet! Last weekend went out drinking then ate crap in hungover state sat and sun and week before went out with oh and our kids so I had chips and curry :( this week from mon I was good, then Wednesday I felt crap so ha kfc n choccys and yesterday was bad all day :(

All I can say is try to focus and if u fall off track, think that was yesterday and today i'm bein good no matter what! I find eatin foods I kno I like n satisfy me help like this morning I had porridge and gonna just munch through the day but stuff that's free like fruit yogurts I got soup cookin I might have pasta but just gonna graze through the cravings!

Am here for you :) we can try keep each other on the ball xx

S: 15st3lb C: 14st9lb G: 14st3lb BMI: 29.4 Loss: 0st8lb(3.76%)
Fitness Freak- yeah i think i can do that! Its just learning when to stop! I think maybe ill keep it at 100% and when im more educated and regimented into my diet i may let myself have more synful items but then ill be able to bounce back from it. Thanks

Leeanne910- cheers for ur advice! I know what its like with the KFC's! Nightmare! Yes i think as long as we both focus on our goals and get ourselves in our LBD's or that Bikini then we will be fine!!!!!!

Thanks to both of you!

Ruth
x