Help....... Please...:-(

sigourney

Gold Member
Right no excuses starting again tomorrow...keep trying and failing... But sat outside today and felt down... So scared I'm getting bigger... So im adamant.... But I need you guys...so please keep me on track... I'll post daily to let you know how I'm coping... Smiling already at the thought of doing this.... Come on only a stone... I can do it... !!! X

aw hun we will all be here for you... some of us have 6,7 even 8 moths of this to look forward to!! and if we can do it, then you can!!! you only have to be strong for a few weeks and you will be skinny again :) its such a small amount of time out of your life and you just need to be strong and believe in yourself xx

Thankyou ... Lost two before kept all but a kg off but lately gone carb crazy... Today sealed it.. I love the sun and felt so amazing a month or so ago ... So I want to feel like that again... Think I'm full of water... Thanks if I know I have someone to talk to I can do it again.. Thing is when I'm in ketosis it's so easy... Just the evenings that kill me ... I'll just have to go to bed earlier..x

I'm struggling today too Sigourney, just use the forum as much as you can, its keeping me on track, I find eves hard too, so even if I spend most of my eve on here, giving support and recieving it from others it will keep me from breaking! x

Hiya - I am online pretty much 24/7 so if you need some help shout me and i will talk you out of it! LOL!! Seriously, you can do this.. we all find it tough but you only have a small way to go.. some of us have more and others have much much more and its more longterm.. if you want it bad enough then you will succeed :)

the night is my worst time too so i make sure i save a shake for night.. has to be choc with added sweetener and i spend most of my day looking forward to it.. i am having it right now, bit later than usual and it satisfies my sweet tooth of an evening. some other days i am in bed by 8pm watching telly in bed to avoid wanting to nibble.. thru habit though and not hunger!

hang in there, you can do this!!
xx

...and hang on in there Jen, tmw is a new day....!!! :) xxx

Thankyou all so much... Was thinking about weighing myself tomorrow but I know I will get upset... Best if I do it when I feel like I did a little while ago.. It's not about the weight it's my mindset... So 3 or 4 days I'll have lost the water and I'll feel ok....I know what I need to do... And I know I'm slightly heavier so that's reason enough... Then I'll weigh... Prob tues ... Because once I'm into day 4 I will be so focussed it won't matter if I'm a little heavier... Strange I guess but I know what works and if I'm a few kilos up I could flip and binge... And we all know where that leads... Thanks again :) xx

yeah I was well chuffed with that! :) Tmws wont be as impressive but i have lost a lot of room in my jeans!!! LOL! totm so i guess will show next week...

I completely understand where you are coming from about not weighing, if it wil make you feel upset and worse then there is no point. pick yaself up, dust yaself down ad carry on and put it to bed.... find your zone and you will be just fine. :) Its not easy for anyone, if it were that easy to do then none of us would be here eating shakes for a living pmsl!!... food is a control issue for most.. i notice myself craving another late night shake when I get bored so have realised it not just that I crave choc n crisps, its ANYTHING that I can chuck down my neck!! not good!!
:)
xx

Me too just had my last blast... My partner had promised to take me for a lovely meal tonight... Some quality time... Never happened... I diet more effectively when angry lol....hence why I have decided to do it.... X

Sigourney, you CAN do it! I'm on day 2 and feeling fine. Breath stinks, belly is slightly hollowed after the night and my skin feels amazing after all the water :) It's all about getting back on the horse :)

Day two woke up hungry... But a tea sorted that... Headaches are kicking in... But yes feel positive....and weekends are my worst time so if I can get through until Monday I have cracked it... It's great we are both at the same stage.... :) x

hey guys!
i did lt last year for 2 months and lost 22lbs and now i'm back to finish the job the only things that got me through it were this forum and the massive bit on paper i stuck on my fridge saying "what is 3 months in the grand scheme of things" seriously i repeated that like my mantra. if you think about it once you've eaten something thats it its over so it might as well be a shake instead of something thats only gonna make yourself feel worse about you! you're here and thats the first and hardest step! be proud of yourself and keep on going! we're all here for each other and at times thats the most amazing thing.

I used to live for the weekends now its just pants! The days are long and the hours drag by! BUT today ive had an ACE day ive been busy all day cooking, cleaning, football match this morning, rang my best friend and that killed an hour and now its nearly 7pm! Just gotta find tons of things to do tmw now :)

Cham Pers said:
I used to live for the weekends now its just pants! The days are long and the hours drag by! BUT today ive had an ACE day ive been busy all day cooking, cleaning, football match this morning, rang my best friend and that killed an hour and now its nearly 7pm! Just gotta find tons of things to do tmw now :)

Well done ...me too ... Hope tomorrow goes well too x

Back