Help please!

HissyMissy

Thinking about doing juddd plan. Do I fast alternate days i.e Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun, Tues, Thurs, Sat and so on or 3 fasting days per week?

Thanks

Shirls x

Hey hun, when i did judd in the past i did it on alternate days e.g. Today i do a down day then tomorrow i do a up day then just continue like that, its really good.
Have u started this plan yet? Goodluck xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Tamzy. Thanks for that info. That's how I read the info re the plan but after reading different peoples threads, most people seem to take it weekly and do 4/3. That's where my confusion came from but everyone has to do what suits their lifestyle.

I started yesterday on a dd and all good.

Shirls x

Hey Tamzy. Thanks for that info. That's how I read the info re the plan but after reading different peoples threads, most people seem to take it weekly and do 4/3. That's where my confusion came from but everyone has to do what suits their lifestyle. I started yesterday on a dd and all good. Shirls x

Thats ok. I guess it can be re adjusted accordingly if youve had change of plans or something. So good that u had a successful DD. Im over on silver members section doing something similar to judd for my maintenance, must say im really loving it. Im doing shakes on my down days and eating up to 2500 on up days. Il be on a DD tomorrow like you xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back