HELP PLEASE.....

LastChance2014

Hi Everyone

I'm so frustrated with my weight that I am really down about it. I joined WW in April and lost 10kg then it's all come back plus more. So I rejoined WW online 4 weeks ago and have only done 1 day :(
I really want to get back on track but I HATE feeling hungry all the time and salads just bore me. So any support/suggestions would be awesome!
I'm not even sure if WW is right for me.........but I know it works

I'm 34, currently weigh 88kg or 13.86 St, my goal is to lose 30kg, but at least get under the 80's by xmas

Hi Lastchance,

Echo what Maggiemay said. I find WW works for me but it's not for everyone. If feeling hungry is your main problem then SW could be good - it's amazing how much you can eat. I think it's a great diet but I can't factor wine in so that's why I do WW x

Hi Last chance, i tried weight watchers before but it never really worked for me as i had the same problem as you... i felt hungry all the time... or so i thought anyway, but i joined slimming world a few weeks ago and i was amazed at the amount that i could eat (obviously limiting the amount of unhealthy food) but there are many recepies for healthy alternatives of the unhealthy recepies which just taste the same and sometimes even better. You may also not actually be hungry you could possibly be dehydrated try drinking some water or what i do is keep a jug of water in the fridge with either mint, lemon, lime and or cucumber in it and it is lovely and refreshing and takes my mind off of food for a little while. hope this helps :)

Back