Extra Easy Help please

maria 22

Still cant get my head around after doing weight watchers, finding it really hard want to do the plan,finding syns really high,but want to learn to eat healthy, have put on another stone in the last 3 months x

Hi Maria, keep at it, it's worth it because it works!
I always found with WW that once I'd eaten my points allowance, if I was then hungry, tough! but with SW, if yu are hungry, so long as you choose free foods, you can eat it.
The plan works because it cuts fat and calories from your diet by making you choose healthier options. Syns are useful for using on butter, mayo, oils etc. Yes, some people use them for chocolate and other treats but the SW plan avoids high fat dairy, oils and sugar.
Eat loads of veg with every meal, eat plenty of fruit, drink lots of water and have a healthy portion of carbs to fill you up without going overboard and yu will lose weight.
Use this forum too, it is full of friendly people who are very knowledgeable.
Good luck!

No, we meant when we did weight watchers. Everything you eat has a points value, even fruit! It is easy to go over points.
Oh I tried that once an lasted two days it different for everyone's my friend like weight watchers I like slimming world I've not got time to count points lol.

I did it a few years ago but could never stick to my points allowance so always felt disappointed with myself and would give up.

Would it be ok to have one bad day a week,like flei syn that day,with ww you can have what you like as long as you point it x

Another problem i have I dont like veg x
Hmmm, bit of a problem not liking veg. Could you put them in soups and blend them up so you don't notice them? I force myself to eat lots of veg but there are still some I can't stand like courgettes, aubergines, peas. Try roasting carrots, beetroot and butternut squash with a teaspoon of honey drizzled over, that's nice. or a nice salad of mixed leaves with grated carrot and beetroot, sweetcorn, peppers. personally, I have to have a bit of dressing on my salad so that's what I use my syns for. Some veg tastes better when you disguise the taste with dressings and sauces that you can syn.

Back