HELP PLEASE

chalack

OMG ive been so desperate for food today that i ended up having 3 bars, im really worried about what this will do to be, will it bring me out of ketosis or have any negative affects? :cry:

Hi Chalack

I'm not sure if this helps as I dont do Cambridge, however depending when your weigh in is you might have time to burn/flush it away.

If you have eaten only 2 extra bars and not anything else (food) then the chemistry of Cambridge in your body will probably be able to sort it out.

How come you were so hungry? I understand that when you are in Ketosis your feeling of real hunger should disappear and the hunger that you might have had was a mental factor?

Bren
X

Drink lots of water another pint before bed and go to sleep and try not to worry about it too much.

Bren
X

Did you have anything else besides the bars that day? You might be a bit windy. Drink lots of water so you don't get blocked up and you should be fine. It's better that you splurged on extra cambridge than having a big mac or something.

Depends which bars too. The peanut and cranberry have similar carb to the shakes(12-14g) but the caramel for example have about 25g of carb so if you have three of them you could very well drop out of ketosis :(
I was told by my CDC that three bars would probably play havoc with my digestion so here's hoping you don't spend the day on the loo.
Hope you're ok :) Today's another day :)

dont panic!!!!
dont panic!!!!

so you had 3 bars, with maybe a couple more grams of carbs??

hardly maccy d's or kfc (though that sounds good!)

you could of been really bad, but you werent.

dont panic.

my cdc says she has one lady who hates the soups and shakes and ONLY has bars and she still losses.

40 lb in 7 weeks is amazing!!!

dont be so hard on your self, relax and enjot the rest of your weight loss journey. xx

Hey Chalack - how are you feeling today? I hope you are ok. Don't feel guilty, you could have been so much worse! Just learn from it and next time, if you are feeling hungry, just have some more water and if that doesn't help, come on here.

Whatever you do, don't let this put you off, you have done really well so far, so keep it going x

Hi Chalack

I'm not sure if this helps as I dont do Cambridge, however depending when your weigh in is you might have time to burn/flush it away.

If you have eaten only 2 extra bars and not anything else (food) then the chemistry of Cambridge in your body will probably be able to sort it out.

How come you were so hungry? I understand that when you are in Ketosis your feeling of real hunger should disappear and the hunger that you might have had was a mental factor?

Bren
X
Hi, i dont know why i was so hungry ive been ok, but for some reason this is the second friday in a row that i have been close to cheating. every other day im ok, but ohh well whats done is done i suppose its better than me going and stuffin my face with junk :p

Hi thanks to you all for your help, i really find the site so helpful, there are some days when i just wanna chuck in towel but when i come on here and speak to people if really helps me get through it so THANKYOU!!!!!! ;)

Back