HELP PLS

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by hotty25, 16 April 2008 Social URL.

1. hotty25

hotty25 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge VLCD
    just did a keytone test..it aint neg but its only one colour up very light pink when im norm dark pink.. what does this mean..am i still burning fat x:mad:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Any shade of pink is still in ketosis as far as Im aware so dont worry too much. I think as the day goes on your pee gets more diluted by the amount of water you will have been drinking.

4. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Yes ... just you have drunk more water. The darker it is the more dehydrated you are ... therefore you are doing great!!!

5. hotty25

hotty25 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge VLCD
    god now i feel embarrassed im on week 8 i feel stupid now lol thanks girls xxx

6. missymoo

Diet:
    Cambridge
    lol bless, dont feel stupid, we all have questions and queries during our journey .... as they say, if you dont ask you wont know. I'll be back on the journey soon and then you'll see my posts about being excited cause I'll have joined the pink pee stick clan.

7. doubledumplings

doubledumplings Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    hi sorry to pinch thread but i did test yesterday morning and it was neg but i had cheat so it shouldnt have been but still is now. i am i right in thinking it has to be the neg colour????

8. missymoo

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Any shade of pink no matter how light gets the ketosis thumbs up, although the darker it is the more dehydrated you are, so more water. No colour change at all will probably be just very diluted from lots of water or if some how some food slipped in and knocked the ketosis fairy off her perch for a bit then you just have to wait to get back in it.

9. doubledumplings

doubledumplings Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    ok thanks i did test first thing in morning so thought it would be ok xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.