help plz :)

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by jacqui35, 24 March 2010 Social URL.

1. jacqui35

jacqui35 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.03%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Hi all

Well last week i did fast start and had 22 points per day but my normal allowance is 24, now i lost 1.5lbs doing this and if i go back to 24 will i put on or sts this week as i want to go for my 0.5lb for first silver seven

many thanks xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shrinkingannie

shrinkingannie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    I would think you should be ok to go back to your normal points - if I was you I would try and include a few good walks to boost things but eat all my points.

4. size102b

size102b Banned

Hiya they say 4 points under is fast start dont they? My week 1 was 24 points and I had 20??? Im confused on fast start,actually I have here somewhere I was going to do 18 :eek: as the book said but someone said only 4 under allowed/recommended a day.
    Maybe do 24 a day and see what you lose and if it doesnt work out try fast start again at 4 under?
    Trial and error ;)
    Well done on your loss xx

5. jacqui35

jacqui35 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.03%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    I was under the impression that under 14 stone you did 18 points and over 14 stone you did 22 points and thats what i did, now if i didnt do 22 points would i still of lost that 1.5lbs grrrrr so confusing, i did ask the C but she asked if i enjoyed doing fast start and i said yeah was ok and that was that lol

ill see how many points i need for week, im planning on doing a plan for week so that my eldest can enjoy the food to cos he thinks having 30 odd points is great and he lost 2lbs this week and we both like meat dishes him minus the veg, so if i can do 22 again i will but i still want my hot chocolate and packet of crisps at night included

cheers xx

6. WMBB

WMBB Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)

Start Weight:
    9st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    over 14st you do 22pts for fast start and under 14st you do 18pts for fast start/.

7. size102b

size102b Banned

Does it not depend on your height age etc?
    I was told on here I should do 4 under my starting points for fast start :confused: lol

8. WMBB

WMBB Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)

Start Weight:
    9st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    i dont think so. im going by what starlight and irene have said on here about kcik start.

9. size102b

size102b Banned

I dont know what it is the booklet didnt really seem clear,oh well maybe as I did 20 thats why I lost 6lbs in fast start week 1 :D

10. Marysu

Marysu Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.5%)
    From the book just pulled it out to check it's, 18points unless you are over 14st. In which case it is 22. Exceptions being breastfeeding mothers, pregnancy etc...

Hope this helps.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.