Help... Ready to eat Chicken and Ham?

TD-Get-Slim

Hi Everyone,

Lost a Stone on slimming world before and am starting again January! I am super motivated and organised and have meal plans, snack ideas and recipes all printed out in my own personal little pack!

I have searched around but I am struggling with finding which ham is actually FREE? I love ham salads and can also eat ham as a snack so I don't want to be munching ham that is syned.

Also - I am looking for ready to eat chicken, preferably from tesco, this I also want in salad or with rice at work.

Thank you in advance for anyone that can help, I really appreciate it :D

As far as I was aware, all ham is free so long as it is lean.

With regards to chicken - Tesco's do a gorgeous ready to eat sweet chilli chunky chicken pieces. These are free, as are the plain chicken ones.

Once you rejoin and have access to Syns online you'll be able to browse by supermarket and find out which products are free etc.

Thanks alot :D

I am not sure if I am going to rejoin as the consultant at the group near me is not very good (no offence to her) nobody joined in on taster nights or wanted to discuss reipes or ideas, I really hated staying!
I had an amazing group before that and loved it but it was stopped :(
I thought about online subscription but its quite expensive! I still have all my packs an recipe books so think I am going to do it alone!

Back